Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love, Love, Love: Love Quotes


Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...

i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i
wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite.

It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

If I had a beer for every time I thought of you, I'd be a goddamn drunk.

If this is a crush, then I don't know if I could take the real thing if it happens.

When you fall in love it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together thatit is inconceivable that you should ever part.

Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.

You're my heart. And you know I can't live without my heart.

I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found.


No comments:

Post a Comment