Saturday, March 7, 2009

Love, Love, Love


  1. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
  2. I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me.
  3. Love is everything it’s cracked up to be… It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
  4. You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.
  5. “When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew.”
  6. In a relationship, there’s always someone who loves more than the other.
  7. Don’t find love. Let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall — you just do.
  8. “It’s not that I can’t live without you, It’s that I don’t even want to try.”
  9. The heart wants what it wants…. There’s no logic to those things.
  10. Lovers do not meet somewhere along the way. They’re in each other’s hearts from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment