Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Heart You


  • “For a few moments in my life you’ve made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone.”
  • “I love you, without any doubts, no hesitations, no limit.”
  • “I came alive when I started loving you.”
  • “When I grow old, I want you to be the one there beside me.”
  • “When we’re together or when we’re apart, you’re first in my thoughts and first in my heart.”
  • “Loving you is the second best thing I have done, finding you was the first.”
  • “Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done in my life.”
  • “I don’t regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because what ever I’ve done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you.”
  • “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”
  • “With you, I am home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment