Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The greatest feeling in the world is love


  1. “A nightmare? Hardly….. he gave me two tears of happiness, which is two more than a lot of people get.”
  2. To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give.
  3. Love can happen anywhere at any time and almost always when we least expect it…
  4. “Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.”
  5. You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind.
  6. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
  7. “If we ran out of time and I could pick one moment of all the days that I have lived.. To keep it shining, always new, I’d pick the moment I met you.”
  8. The greatest feeling in the world is love, but the worse feeling is to love someone and not be loved back.
  9. To love is to have someone special, one who you can always depend to be there through the years sharing laughter and tears as a partner, a lover, a friend.
  10. “I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, no matter what I do, you’re the one that I love, and I can’t let you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment