Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lost Love

  1. Sometimes there would come a time when we have to stop loving someone. Why? Not because the person started hating us, but because we ran out of reasons to fight for what we feel.
  2. “Teach me how to be strong before you go. Teach me how to believe if you ever lie. Teach me how to control my tears before I start to cry. And please, teach me how to make you stay before you say goodbye.”
  3. It’s hard to live alone. It’s harder to choose someone to love. But the hardest part of loving is to admit that you’ve fallen for someone who can never be yours.
  4. When you fall in love, don’t give everything without leaving something for yourself… someday, somehow, it would be too late for you to realize that you’ve given all for the wrong one, without saving something for the right one…
  5. “I don’t run from you, I walk away slowly. And it kills me because you don’t care enough to stop me.”
  6. Life is ironic! Sometimes you keep on crying even if the guy neglects you, but you get surprised one day that just when you stopped crying and found someone new, that’s when he starts crying over losing you…
  7. Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.
  8. The worst feeling isn’t being lonely. It’s being forgotten by someone you could never forget.
  9. It hurts when the one you love left you and said, “You deserve someone better.” Then all you can say is… “Maybe I do.” But deep inside you’re crying coz you know you can’t find “BETTER” when you already found the “BEST.”
  10. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment